Weev Mesh-Back Rolling Task Chairs
Beautiful, breathable mesh task seating at affordable pricing. Five legged, injection molded, fiberglass reinforced, nylon “Governor” base. For comfort, the Weev offers a weight sensing mechanism that helps with adjusting to your body profile. Choose between seating which offers synchro or multi-step tilting.
Beautiful, breathable mesh task seating at affordable pricing.
- The black mesh for the back of the chair is woven to breathe and give as the user leans into it removing pressure points along the spine.
- The lumbar support built into the design of the back is flexible and reshapes itself to match and support the user’s body profile.
- Sliding seat depth adjustment, side activated (MD) is standard on Multi-Tilters and provides 2″ of seat depth adjustment.
- Height and width (WA) adjustable GL arms. Armcaps are soft to the touch Self-Skinned Urethane (SSU). Armcaps are depth adjustable (slide forward and backward) to suit user preference.
- Vari-Width (WA) width adjustable arm extensions are standard, allowing the arms to move away from the seat by 2″ on each side to allow space if desired for broader hip widths.
- Five legged, injection molded, fiberglass reinforced, nylon “Governor” base. Optional polished aluminum finish.
2 Day Lightning Program – Your chairs are created within 2 business days and shipped for arrival within 10-14 days. Color it your way with a choice of 5 mesh back colors and over 300+ fabric colors.
High Back Multi-Tilter (2220-3): 25″ W x 24″ D x 42″ H
High Back Tilter (2220-4): 25″ W x 24″ D x 42″ H
High Back Weight Sensing Synchro-Tilter (2220-8): 25″ W x 24″ D x 42″ H
Medium Back Multi-Tilter (2221-3): 25″ W x 24″ D x 39.5″ H
Medium Back Tilter (2221-4): 25″ W x 24″ D x 39.5″ H
Medium Back Weight Sensing Synchro-Tilter (2221-8): 25″ W x 24″ D x 39″ H
When meetings and conferences last forever, the Luray chair with full back support and upholstered seating keep participants at their best. The polished aluminum arms adds a contemporary touch while its tilting, adjustable design offers customizable comfort.
Finding a comfortable chair is essential when sitting for long periods at a time. The high back design relieves tension in the lower back, preventing long term strain. The backrest continuously supports the natural lazy ‘S’ curve of your spine, flexing as you move in any direction.