Meet The Team
- Chad Isaacs Workspace Consultant713-859-3636Office FurnitureLogisticsProject ManagementDelivery & InstallationChad has been creating optimal office environments since the Millennium! Sounds epic, doesn't it? Well, we think it is and so will his clients when Chad's in-depth knowledge of product lines gives them an advantage when selecting the best office furniture for their space.
- Susan Lancaster Business Development Mgr.713-587-6028Office FurnitureBiophilic DesignAccessories & LightingFlooringSusan's role at Collaborative Office Interiors focuses on new beginnings. She meets new people with office space and office furniture challenges. She listens to their needs, and next, unites pivotal partners with mutual goals. Susan is an office furniture matchmaker. She is the ultimate office interior design guide that clients rely upon. Her experience with a variety of design elements means she will help put the pieces together to form a cohesive office space.
- John Ofield President | CEO713-588-9086Office Furniture Sales | Rentals | LeasingManufacturingProcurement | Storage | InstallationSpace PlanningAfter John graduated from Rice University, he began his career in the office furniture space and hasn’t looked back. John opened ROSI Office Systems in 1993 and the company today is on Inc. Magazines' Top 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in 2018. In 2017, John decided the office furniture space needed a company that services a growing need in the industry--companies that must attract and retain top talent in a rapidly shrinking talent pool. Today, John's focus continues to be on providing each customer with a simple roadmap to their ideal office space.
- Jay Moore Vice President, Sales616-915-2266Jay has a strong background at the office systems manufacturer level. His years spent at Steelcase gives our customers and partners an advantage. With insider tips and tricks, Jay can find affordable solutions that look stunning and check all their boxes.
- Bill McGullam Workspace Consultant713-264-1564Office FurnitureMove ManagementClient ServicesProject ManagementBill found his niche and that is helping customers find the right office furniture for their projects. His customers range from business owners to anyone that may have clients that need Bill's expertise. Commercial Real Estate brokers and Architects and Designers count on Bill to take their project requirements and find the perfect fit.
Compelling Modern Design.
Trailblazing Furniture For Future Forward Companies.
Collaborative Office Interiors is the only office furniture dealership in Houston championing that big things come from companies on the move.
COI exists to support open-minded and future looking leaders with the workspace environment they need at a price that makes sense so that they can create the office space they need to bring their growing business to the next level.
Whether it’s office furniture for 100 or 10,000, we are engaged in your success.
Office Design Evolution
As we worked in the office furniture space, it became clear that in order for companies to attract and retain top talent in a shrinking talent pool, the new younger workforce had to be considered. With that, Millenials and Generation Z have workspace needs that create opportunities and challenges.
New Workforce Demand has grown for:
- A variety of workspaces to match their work styles.
- Seamless technology and wireless everything.
- Active work alternatives to sitting all day.
- An abundance of writable surfaces.
- Configurable spaces that can adapt to specific needs.
Keeping up with office innovations may seem daunting, but never fear, we are your resource for all things Millenial and Modern. Our blog focuses on how to meet these office space needs, as well as changes in workforce demand and office space design.
Our passion revolves around helping you navigate the new office design trends and embrace the possibilities for future prosperity.