Lease Or Rent Office Furniture
Rent High-End, Quality Furniture Lines
We know how important it is to make a great impression and that’s why we’ve sourced our very best rental office furniture from the same top manufacturers that we sell.
Our flexibility even extends to all types of office furniture to suit your needs including:
- Bench Desking
- Full Executive Office Suites
- Filing and Storage
- Conference Room
- Cafe’ and Collaborative
- Huddle Room
Office Furniture Leasing And Rental FAQ's
What Is The Difference Between Renting And Leasing Office Furniture?
- Rentals typically include a return date which means the renter agrees to a set term and when that date approaches, we arrange to pick up the furniture from the renter.
- A lease includes an option to buy the furniture after the lease period has ended.
*We recommend you consult your accountant before selecting as it may impact your financials.
Should I Rent, Lease Or Buy?
There is a simple rule to follow:
Rent Or Lease If:
- You need office furniture short-term, buying is never recommended.
- You expect your rate of employee attrition to fluctuate and your furniture needs to change.
- You’re business is expanding quickly and you’re unsure of your future space plans.
- Your financial plans require limited capital outlay.
- It makes smart financial sense.
- Deductible expense – Section 179 in the current (2017) tax code, allows for deductions on equipment up to $500,000 the first year.
- Depreciation – Your furniture may be depreciated over time.
- Costs less than renting or leasing.
What If My Needs Change?
That’s why renting or leasing is so great. If your needs do change and you want more or less furniture, a workspace consultant will create an addendum to your rental or lease agreement and the furniture will be removed or added quickly.