ATOM Breakout Collaboration Furniture Collection
ATOM is a single unifying family of products comprised of seating, tables and desks. Developed to bring harmony to the workplace.
Unique in its adaptability, ATOM breakout collaboration furniture has been designed to respond to the way people interact with their working environments. Extensive, adaptable and elegant – ATOM makes every space matter. The ATOM breakout collection is organic, sculptural and intuitive, creating collaborative space for interaction and bringing harmony to the workspace.
- 70 standard pre-configurated settings or the option of creating a bespoke setting
- Seating units are built around a 450mm seat depth and height (with compressed foam) to provide the user with an ergonomically-sound working posture that can be combined with standard 720 to 740mm high tables and desks
- Every ATOM setting is available with power and data
- Rotationally moulded polyethylene (MDPE) seats
- Moulded polyurethane (PU) backs with integral steel armatures
- 50kg/m3 foam density throughout
- ATOM can be upholstered in a broad array of fabrics, but cannot be upholstered in leather
- Lowback configurations and arm options will be available in due course
The Zooey chair is perfect whether you’re writing emails, practicing a presentation, or chatting with a coworker. This contemporary guest chair is available in an array of mesh back color options.
Vion’s looks can be deceiving. It’s contemporary and sleek but packs a highly-functional punch. Watch out!
Fashion and function come together in this chair designed by Zooey Chu. The breathable mesh back is available in a task or guest chairs contoured to offer total body support. Choose sculpted arms to allow users to rest their forearms while typing up their project updates.