River Collaborative Seating
River brings flexibility to your open space where huddles happen and solo workers also seek solace. Both transpire with River!
River collaborative seating will bring people together in a place where ideas, insight and inspiration can be shared. A modern design for today’s collaborative, open plan, or any other commercial, education, government, healthcare or hospitality environment.
- Interlocking capabilities, quality construction and high traffic design deliver an endless array of curvilinear and rectilinear configurations.
- Three back heights available – Standard, High back and Extended back.
- Many seating units, benches (except round) and tables can be specified with power and USB outlets for mobile devices. Power/USB modules are available in either: White faceplates and power/USB receptacles or Jet Black faceplate and power/USB receptacles.
- Optional high traffic (HT) versions created for high use areas (schools, airport lounges) or multiple shift environments where the furniture must perform at all times.
- High traffic versions are rated for 350 lb. and is backed by Global’s Heavy Duty Warranty.
- Unique 6.5″ high tapered legs allow for ease of cleaning. Each leg is equipped with a non-marking poly foot suitable for all types of flooring.
- Leg finishes are standard in Tungsten (TUN) and Black (BLK).
- Tables are made with high-pressure laminate and coordinates with all the Global laminate finishes for casegoods and seating.
- Left or right arm location is always determined from a seated position.
Vion’s looks can be deceiving. It’s contemporary and sleek but packs a highly-functional punch. Watch out!
The Zooey chair is perfect whether you’re writing emails, practicing a presentation, or chatting with a coworker. This contemporary guest chair is available in an array of mesh back color options.
Finding a comfortable chair is essential when sitting for long periods at a time. The high back design relieves tension in the lower back, preventing long term strain. The backrest continuously supports the natural lazy ‘S’ curve of your spine, flexing as you move in any direction.