Office space industry insiders know there are plenty of advantages to architectural walls compared to traditional drywall. Architects and designers require form and function in all projects. There must be a balance of both to make the project a success. Using an array of materials, such as glass and metal, we are experienced in all custom office needs. Collaborative Office Interiors’ architectural walls deliver on all fronts.
- Laminate panels with panel reveals.
- Back-painted glass markerboards
- Sliding or Swing door office fronts.
- Narrow footprint of sidelights and glass partitions for a modern aesthetic.
- Easily qualify for LEED credits.
- 100% reuse provides end-users with options that go beyond their original wall configuration.
- Adjustability that simplifies the construction process and future reconfigurations.
- Need extreme customization? We buildout our movable wall systems to fit seamlessly into your build and design.
Our manufacturing process takes place locally in and around the Houston metro area. That means you’ll get personal hands-on planning, installation and customer care throughout the process and beyond. Buying local has another benefit. You’ll save money on the project. Locally manufactured means no shipping costs. Additionally, from end-to-end our walls support the Houston economy.